Thursday 22 October 2009

Evaluation of preliminary

Magazine

1. The magazine follows all the conventions needed.

2. I think it doesn't break any conventions.

3. There are bright colours that stand out on the front cover which would catch the audiences attention.

4. The coverlines make the audience want to read more. They also make the audience want to find out what is happening.

5. I think the magazine appeals to both new and regular readers. I know this because the regulars readers would read the magazine any way and the new readers would want to read the magazine because they would want to find out what is happening in Lutterworth's life.

6. The school distributes the magazine.

7. I have learnt from this how to use photoshop proplerly and making layers for the magazine cover.



Film

1. For our preliminary film we have used the following camera angles, close up, pan, zoom and reverse shot.

2. I think our film is accurate in some parts, for example when the guy in the film walks over to the guy at the desk and then goes to sit down. Some parts of the film were not accurate for example when we did the filming the lighting went slightly wrong. Some of the shots were in light when they were meant to be dark. This was one of our failures.

3. I have learnt that mise en scene is about the props, lighting, costume and movement. In our film I used all these properties.

4. I have learnt that if you use continuity, your film will look tidier.

5. I think I need to work more on my use of the camera because I am not great at doing the shots.

I feel more confident in using the image moving product because I find it more fun and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment